- D-ring, 1″ (25mm) stainless steel.
- Available in straight or bent used as a shoulder D-ring.
Based on 0 reviews
Regulator H-75 Set0 out of 5(0)
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The Halcyon 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. Combined with Halcyon’s “long” primary hose and backup necklace your hoses can be configured where you need them. Whether diving a sophisticated rebreather or a simple, open water system you can create a configuration that supports easy movement, reduces jaw fatigue from ill-routed hose position and streamlines your diving profile.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. We also offer Oxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P so you can enjoy these great features on all your deco bottles.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.
Traveler Pro 30lb Black Bcd0 out of 5(0)
• Ideal for travel; weighs only 7.2 pounds (2.5kg)
• Black, hardcoat anodized aluminum D-rings; reduces weight with a stylish look
• Unique weight attachment systems; add up to 12lb (5.4kg) of almost any style weight
• Integrated Cinch™ quick-adjust system (patent pending) with nearly instant adjustability
• Easily adjustable while in or out of the water; snug, stable fit with easy removal
• Seamless use of included hip D-ring or optional weight pockets/light holder
• Padded shoulder and back pads provide unparalleled comfort
• Available in 30lb (14kg) or 40lb (18kg) lift capacity; 1000-denier nylon outer bag; 400-denier nylon bladder
• For use with single tank only (no single-tank adapter required)SKU: n/a
Infinity 30lb Black Bcd0 out of 5(0)
- Cinch Quick-adjust (patent pending); infinitely adjustable with a simple push or pull of the webbing
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate; standard or small size
- ACB10 weight pockets
- Halcyon Deluxe Harness Pads featuring an integrated storage pocket for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
Wing 30lb Black0 out of 5(0)
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance *Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose *Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
- Available in three lift capacities: 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb
- Eclipse Wings can be ordered with a custom wing color of your choice of available options.
- Color choices include wing front, gusset, wing back, webbing, and Halcyon Logo.