Argonaut 2.0 Flex Drysuit
- The Flex made from 100% military grade trilaminate material. The flex trilaminate material used through out the construction of the Argonaut Flex is an extremely durable tough fabric yet remains subtle and comfortable. Flex Trilaminate has been used for the military and it’s fabric layers have been coated with a flexible butyl layer for additional durability and comfort.
Strengthened construction under the arms and with a modified torso design means the telescopic waist fits snugly reducing gas migration issues that can arise with ill fitting suits. The 2 large cargo pockets come as standard, both contain bungee loops and d rings so you can easily and safely stow spare items such as spools and smbs. There is also a section specifically for wetnotes.SKU: n/a
Argonaut 2.0 Stealth Hybrid Drysuit
Durability and freedom of movement.
Using a combination of the Stealth fabric on the torso and arms of the suit, with Flex trilaminate lower body, the Stealth Hybrid suit gives excellent mobility, outstanding durability and the ultimate fit, thanks to the unique BIOMAP system and Argonaut 2.0 design.
- 2.5mm compressed neoprene tech boots or 4mm compressed neoprene standard boots
- Reinforcement at heel and toes for maximum ankle flexibility
- Ergonomic footbed to maximise warmth and comfort
- Retaining ankle straps
- Dry sock option is also available
- Two large thigh pockets
- Wetnotes sleeve
- Bungee loops for securing equipment
- Secure hook and loop fastening
- Warm-neck collar
- HD latex neck seal
- Duratex tape is used to protect the outside of the seams from abrasion
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- YKK Aquaseal composite zip
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement with different undersuit combinations
- Elasticated crotch strap
- Internal braces
- HD tear-resistant latex wrist seals
- Neoprene or silicone seals are available as options
- SiTech Antares system allows for several dry glove options in conjunction with silicone seals.
By purchasing the below-listed product(s), you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product(s) to cart.