MK17 First Stage:
– Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
– Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
– Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring trouble-free operation in the coldest conditions.
– Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
– External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
– Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
– Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g; /DIN 300 – 22oz/625g.
– Airflow at 2900psi: 6500 l/min – 230 SCFM.
– Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
G260 Second Stage:
– Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when diving in extreme water conditions.
– Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
– High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
– Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit personal tastes.
– Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
– Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
– Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
– Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesnt inhibit airflow.
– Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
– Airflow at 2900psi: 1800 l/min – 64 SCFM.
– Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.