- Halcyon Line Arrows, white w/ blue H logo
By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product to cart.
Based on 0 reviews
- FLASH SALE, Halcyon, Halcyon, Regulator
Regulator H-75 Set0 out of 5(0)
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The Halcyon 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. Combined with Halcyon’s “long” primary hose and backup necklace your hoses can be configured where you need them. Whether diving a sophisticated rebreather or a simple, open water system you can create a configuration that supports easy movement, reduces jaw fatigue from ill-routed hose position and streamlines your diving profile.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. We also offer Oxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P so you can enjoy these great features on all your deco bottles.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.
- Halcyon, Wing
Wing 40lb Tan-Yellow0 out of 5(0)
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance *Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose *Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
- Available in three lift capacities: 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb
- Eclipse Wings can be ordered with a custom wing color of your choice of available options.
- Color choices include wing front, gusset, wing back, webbing, and Halcyon Logo.
- FLASH SALE, Halcyon, Halcyon, BCD
Infinity 30lb Blue Camo Bcd0 out of 5(0)
- Cinch Quick-adjust (patent pending); infinitely adjustable with a simple push or pull of the webbing
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate; standard or small size
- ACB10 weight pockets
- Halcyon Deluxe Harness Pads featuring a Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
- FLASH SALE, Halcyon, Halcyon, SMB
SMB Diver’s Alert 1m Pink0 out of 5(0)
- Easily inflated at depth
- Diver Alert Markers use an integrated pressure-relief valve, allowing them to be deployed from depth
- Oral inflate marker does not use a pressure-relief valve; it is suitable for surface deployment
- When deflated, all markers fit in a Halcyon thigh pocket or backplate Storage Pak
- Big and Super Big Alert Markers are marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- Halcyon Diver Alert Markers (except semi-closed model) feature our No-Lock® (one-way valve) construction for oral inflate or LP hose connection